Bonjour tout le monde.
I show briefly the little things that I bought from Sbat Kiko. There are really two things on the cross (actually three). I have not got any eye shadow even though they were all really beautiful, especially: 01 bright lemon, light 02 gold, 03 chartreuse green, dark emerald 04, 07 and 10 very hot pink light taupe. Maybe I'll make a little thought with more calm.
The packaging of this collection is really nice and well cared for, from the packaging. The colors are beautiful, hot, fresh and bright: immediately call the spring (I bring to mind the colors and scents of the typical fruits of the season).
The products I've bought myself are:
- Face contouring sculpting duo n ° 02 mndarin golden rhapsody.
- No. 01 Cream woterproof eyeliner emerald green.
- Brush 204 eyes
Face contouring sculpting duo n ° 02 mndarin golden rhapsody.
Pack: The duo blush and earth is contained in a box with dacron. The packaging consists of a rectangular box in white plastic, with ornaments of silver and a triangular section colored in red. All this creates an elegant effect, but not serious.
Quantity: 15 g
Maturity: 30 months.
Considerations:
are within a rather large mirror, perfect for touch-ups during the day. An applicator that is missing, in my opinion, it would be helpful, especially because I find this product particularly suitable to be inserted into the beauty and to be used during a vacation, in one package we have at hand ... a blush brush and earth would helpful. Within the wafer is divided into two (I should have made the largest wafer blush). The color I got I includes a ground color light brown and blush pink with a delicate orange undertone. The texture is soft and velvety, with the golden hues. This is not exactly shimmer or pearl ... but only slightly iridescent effect that is virtually undetectable once applied on the cheeks.
Rating: 5 / 5
Cream woterproof emerald green eyeliner n ° 01.
Price: 7.50 €
Where is : Kiko shops or on the online store .
Packaging: in this case, the cardboard box is very cured and the colors vary from yellow, to peach and pink. 'S is a small, frosted glass through which you can see the color of the Eye liner. The cap is white with pearly texture. The inscriptions are in the same color of the product, as well as the inlay of the form "triangular".
Quantity: 4 g
Maturity: 18 months
Considerations: The product is pretty solid and not particularly creamy, but is taken with ease. This is excellent writing effect, it creates lumps and spreads evenly. The color, a beautiful emerald green, is intense and bright.
Rating: 5 / 5
Where is : Kiko shops or on the online store .
Packaging: in this case, the cardboard box is very cured and the colors vary from yellow, to peach and pink. 'S is a small, frosted glass through which you can see the color of the Eye liner. The cap is white with pearly texture. The inscriptions are in the same color of the product, as well as the inlay of the form "triangular".
Quantity: 4 g
Maturity: 18 months
Considerations: The product is pretty solid and not particularly creamy, but is taken with ease. This is excellent writing effect, it creates lumps and spreads evenly. The color, a beautiful emerald green, is intense and bright.
Rating: 5 / 5
204.
Price: € 9.90
Where is : Kiko shops or on the online store .
Pack: the brush is inserted in a transparent bag containing a card key in characterizing the entire collection. The handle of the brush color is pearl white with silver lettering. The bristles are protected by a transparent plastic brush guard.
Considerations: I have heard many negative opinions about this brush. For now I can not claim to be satisfied. The bristles are stiff enough, do not bend over and then allow some precision and leaving the possibility of modulating the thickness and intensity of the stroke. They do not bite, do not irritate the skin of the eyelid, which needs all the delicacy possible.
Rating: 4 / 5
Where is : Kiko shops or on the online store .
Pack: the brush is inserted in a transparent bag containing a card key in characterizing the entire collection. The handle of the brush color is pearl white with silver lettering. The bristles are protected by a transparent plastic brush guard.
Considerations: I have heard many negative opinions about this brush. For now I can not claim to be satisfied. The bristles are stiff enough, do not bend over and then allow some precision and leaving the possibility of modulating the thickness and intensity of the stroke. They do not bite, do not irritate the skin of the eyelid, which needs all the delicacy possible.
Rating: 4 / 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment