Buonjour. Meteorological
Flash: it's raining again ... and what a surprise!
This morning when I was granted a "cute and cuddly." I woke up at 9 (sleeper) and I got a super hot shower and feel better with longish body scrub and face mask (joy and rejoicing, I finished the mess mask Garnier). I managed to finish off my feet with cream this and tried the champion of this body cream dell'Erbolario.
say about her: glows with light and scent the skin caressed by this rich emulsion. Valuable components such as plant extracts of myrrh and frankincense, and argan oil, black cumin and sesame participating in the nutrition and hydration of the epidermis. The tiny particles of mica instead captured and then donate them to the skin, all the reflections of light.
Use: be enthralled by its sensual fragrance, after a bath or shower, spread all over the body with Light Cream sweet and gentle massage.
Quantity: 10 ml
considerations: the consistency of rich cream, soft. The smell in my nose, it's really good. He knows a lot of myrrh and frankincense, with something spicy. Leaves skin very soft and pleasantly scented. Obviously I have only used once so I can not say any investigation, but this single application, I was definitely satisfied. The effect of light is given by the micro-flakes that reflect light. The result is a charming and discreet, nothing gaudy or tacky.
Rating: 4 / 5
Ingredienti : aqua , coco caprylate , dicaprylyl ether , glyceryl stearate SE , glycerin , cetearyl alcohol , parfum, argania spinosa oil , sesamum indicum oil , nigella sativa seed oil , commiphora myrrha extract , commiphora myrrha resin water , boswellia carterii extract , glycine soja oil , rosmarinus officinalis extract , trehalose, hydrolyzed vegetable protein , hydrogenated jojoba esters , hydrogenated palm glycerides , potassium cetyl phosphate , tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum , dimethicone, mica, titanium dioxide , alpha isomethyl ionone, limonene , phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate , potassium sorbate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment