Thursday, March 17, 2011

Imagenes De Big Boobis

Mask nutritious pollen and honey - The Erbolario

Bonsoir.
Yes, apparently this is the day of the samples, the day of "do not make a club."
Well, I remembered the afternoon to have around the champion of a form dell'Erbolario pear. I went to pick her up, and looks a bit ', had become the pear pollen and honey. I did not know to be an alchemist, able to modify the materials ... oh well, after discovering that my other gift I opened the bag and I started work ... waiting that tea was ready (and yes ... facial, rain, apple and cinnamon tea, chocolaty biscuits as big as a platter and the company of my sister out of the room after days of study ... are priceless).

Mask Nourishing Pollen and Honey Facial - The Erbolario
say about her: ll'attività associated nutritious pollen features tonic and soothing honey. Light and restores smoothness to your skin and helps restore a smoother appearance, brighter, fresher.
Use: After a thorough cleaning, apply a generous layer do mask with honey. Remove it after 15 minutes with a cotton ball soaked in well water of Honey and Wax.
Considerations: opening the bag feels much the smell of honey together, I think, than the apple. This is a clear gel, medium consistency. Just applied stretches quite well and feels an immediate sensation of freshness. E 'at this time you will notice a slight touch of pollen in the fragrance. The feeling "gellosa on the skin is slowly leaving along the feeling of wet skin," which personally I do not like madness. I have rinsed with water, without cotton pads after 20 minutes (I had forgotten) and I have not seen anything negative. Skin is instantly more compact, I'd fleshed out. Despite being a product for dry skin is not overly moisturizing and not greasy skin me, except to the front (but I have oily skin).
Rating: 3 / 5 (the vote would be higher, but I do not like the feeling "clammy" that persists for a long time).

Ingredients: aqua , peg 6 caprylic Glycerides, propylene glycol, glycerin , mel extract, pollen extract , amynomethyl propanol, peg 40 hydrogenated castor oil , peg 26 Buteth 26 , carbomer , sodium methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate , sorbic acid, parfum, tetrasodium edta , Imidazolidinyl , Imidazolidinyl urea

0 comments:

Post a Comment