Monday, March 14, 2011

Build A Long Travel Sand Car

A Carnival do the Super ... Solvent

Bonjour.
As I mentioned Saturday, I went to a carnival party. I do not really love the carnival, or rather, I like dressing up but the fun ends there for me, so I'm not usually very happy to "carnivals." But the party on Saturday night I could not miss. We have organized our educators (for those who do not know the teacher with the boys of average III) for our kids ... so imagine the mess, noise, the screams ... in short, all the confusion that can make about 100 students of II and III media ... in a gym. WOW! The theme of the party was "super heroes." Me and two other girls dressed as we POWERPUFF. Hahaha ... that's ridiculous. We have chosen because they are easy to imitate ... it does not take much to dress up one of these super-girls. Here is the photos taken before leaving the house ... it's nothing special, both for the set, both for the quality of the photos, and for the trick (you will not see ... just because of bad car photos, that does not focus on whether there is a super light and zooms to suck).
I leave you to the photos ...
full view: The Powerpuff Girls Rose (Lolly)
Detail of candy pink bracelet
Fioccone fuchsia
The SuperUnghie

Here's how I realized my manicure:
- On the entire nail Base Pastel Beige Kiko
-
let dry - apply throughout the nail polish pink flamingo No. 288 of Kiko.
- leave to dry
- using a floppy disk of the essence for the stamping and nail the white enamel No. 33 of DRG Cosmeticsrealizzo nail of the thumb and the middle a beautiful flower.
- leave to dry
- using a Dotter for nail art (the essence) and the white enamel No. 33 of DRG Cosmetics, I shot, on the bezel of all nails.
- leave to dry
- fixed it all with one pass of Nail care gloss - gloss ceramic Fing'rs.
Au \u200b\u200brevoir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment