Saturday, March 12, 2011

How Many Calories Is A School Salad?

Brushes

Bonjour.
Yesterday I went to do some 'commission for my mom and Auchan, as I was, why not make a trip to the hairdresser and make-up department? Obviously there are past and I've spent plenty of time, cluttering the aisles with the cart and looked bad coming from a grandmother who says, "Pora ca. Tusa, the cream is a cream. Ghe minga is to watch them "... which translated reads:" Poor home (such as poor us). Girl, a cream is just cream. There is no need to mica stand there and watch. " Uhuh ... naive ... granny cream is NOT cream.
Among the various things that I saw was a beautiful wooden brush your teeth, which cost only € 25, seemed a little 'bit. I am searching for some time but I can not find a good price. I will be very unfortunate.

The fact is that at the end of the day I took the shampoo and shower gel of the Provence Shea (I'll get them when I tested) and the first brush you see below. The other brush "the quirky" My mom took me a few days ago, in a rare moment of accession to my mania truccosa:)

Pinceau blush bise - Elite .
Testimonials him: blush brush Elite is specially suitable for application of blush. Washable with soap and water.
Price: 5 €
Where is : Perfume Lemons, Esselunga supermarkets, Auchan, in supermarkets.
Package: handle the black plastic and silver metal.
Considerations: I was looking for a blush brush that does not cost me a fortune. I blush brush for a bit ', makes economic (two of the elf, the elf always a kabuki) and one of a brand sconusciuta. I usually associate with each type of a blush brush (I use one for rose for fish, another, and so on) because it is easier to get me to take them when I need ... another of my useless fixed. Despite being a cheap brush, when I opened it I was really surprised. It 'really soft, the bristles are quite dense and delicate, they do not bite on contact with skin.
Rating: 5 / 5

Applicateur Cosmetique grand modèle avec 4 recharges - Elite .
they say about him: Elite makeup applicator is used to apply or blend eye shadow on her eyelids. The pack contains 4 interchangeable parts.
Price: 5 €
Where is : Perfume Lemons, Esselunga supermarkets, Auchan, in supermarkets.
Package: handle the black plastic and silver metal. Cleaning black.
Considerations: This is the brush called "weird." As I told my mom bought me. As soon as I saw it I thought: "What can I do?" But I have been silent because I saw the face of my mammetta: "Did you see that I was that good?" and I thanked her warmly. To feather is unusable, not fading but nothing is really a cannon to apply loose powder eye shadows (do you remember when we apply it by dabbing and dabbing ?)... here, in this way is really good. The nice thing is that having a total of 5 interchangeable tips you can use every bit for a specific range of colors, so that the colors do not "contaminate" too ... because these wipes clean really is a business.
Rating: 4 / 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment