Bonsoir.
I'm in the mood to post ...
Belly Lift - Leocrema perfect body
say about her: action cream effective for reducing greenhouse sheath belly and hips. Has a tonic helping to reshape the waistline and firm belly and hips. Its application facilitates the reduction of water retention, improves microcirculation and stimulates fat metabolism by facilitating the disposal of fat deposits.
How to use: apply the product, preferably after a bath or shower to dry skin. Massage well the sides and belly and complete absorption fine 'should run a daily for 30 consecutive days. To maintain you can apply the product for 2 times a week. Average result obtained on 25 subjects in the efficacy tests conducted at universities.
Price: 5 €
Where is : Acqua e Sapone
Where is : Acqua e Sapone
Package: bottle of yellow plastic "soft" with tppo snap on the bottom.
Quantity: 200 ml
Maturity: 12 months
Considerations: I have faithfully followed the instructions and I have to admit that I have noticed some small improvement. Of course, you should not expect to wake up after the famous 30 days with perfect hips and a flat stomach and toned. But at least in tone than it shows. During the application feels a slight sensation of heat, but it disappears very quickly. The smell, I think, is not the best, it seems that the candle wax ... do not usually pose much attention at Inc., but this just did not smell like it. So, summing up, I must say that more or less does the job but do not know whether or not to buy it again ... probably try some other product with the same function.
Rating: 3 / 5
Ingredients: aqua, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate , beheneth-25 , glycerin , caffeine , sodium polyacrylate , glyceryl stearate , carnitine HCL, escin, fucus vesiculosus extract, ananas sativus fruit extract, centella asiatica leaf extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, butyrospermum parkii butter, cocos nucifera oil, parfum, menthol , menthyl lactate, ethylhexyl cocoate, carbomer , cetearyl alcohol denat. bth , phenoxyethanol , methylparaben , ethylparaben , propylparaben , methylpropional , citral , citronellol , geraniol , hexyl Cinnamal , limonene, linalool .
0 comments:
Post a Comment