Bonsoir.
After the post with the purchase "bigiottosi" I've done recently came to my mind that I never talked about my other passion: earrings. I really have a host, almost all non-precious, something that does not interest me much because if something is beautiful and I like it I do not take issue with the that is made of tolla, iron, plastic, gold, platinum or whatever.
carrellta The first is this.
From top left going up in the bottom right we have:
- I call them " earrings Elven " I do not know why but I seem to be very forested. They are definitely among my favorites ever. They are made from the leather cords hung with burnished gold-colored metal charms shaped leaves and hearts, spiced up with the blue beads, either opaque or transparent. Tinkle to die, which I like it a lot. I do not remember where i got them all nor nor the price.
- the " earrings Lorien." Lanceolate in shape, in imitation of a precious stone set in a beautiful green delicate silver frame reminds me of the leaves of Lorien (Tolkien are suffering from an incurable). Bought by Bijou Brigitte at € 5.95.
- then we have owls, which say much ... adorable. Purchased from Pimkie.
- we have the right under "Tour Eifel earrings. They are really nice, made some small colored beads very delicate and a tiny silver Tour Eifel. I bought him from ... Camaieu price 4 €.
- in the middle we have the earrings " sugar paper." Are not among the My favorites. They are made from very thin circles fintissima pearl-colored blue and red. I have been donated by a friend of mine.
- bottom left we have two pairs of "African earrings. are closely linked because I took them (we took them ... me and my sister) my Dad from Togo. They are made of wood with very precise geometric forms. Are very basic and simple.
- the latter are the "semi earrings. I took about 3 € to the craft fair in Milan. They are made of colored seeds of a Brazilian plant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment