Bonjour les filles.
I finally got to test'm evil (and it also went very well). So until June does not talk about it anymore ... you go back to the argument, m will be something much less stressful. I feel very relieved and satisfied.
|
| image from Pantene |
they say about him: Shampoo gently removes debris from the hair that will reduce its brilliance. If you want clean and beautiful hair this is the right product for you.
Price: 3.45 €
Where is : in supermarkets and retail.
Where is : in supermarkets and retail.
Packaging: Clear plastic bottle cap snap-green water.
Quantity: 500 ml
Maturity: 12 months
Quantity: 500 ml
Maturity: 12 months
considerations: the scent is not anything special, a clean. The product is quite transparent and has a gelatinous consistency. I have not noticed an increase of gloss and shine of my hair, but I can say that they feel lighter, not heavy and that this feeling persists day after washing my hair (which has quite a miracle for me).
Rating: 4 / 5
Ingredients: aqua , sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate , cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride , sodium citrate, citric acid, sodium xylenesulfonate , Cocamide mea , parfum, sodium benzoate , tetrasodium EDTA , peg-60 almond glycerides , guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride , linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate , propylene glycol , panthenyl ethyl ether , panthenol , benzyl alcohol , linalool , limonene , magnesium nitrate , methylchloroisothiazolinone , magnesium chloride , methylisothiazolinone , fumaric acid .
0 comments:
Post a Comment