Saturday, March 12, 2011

Find Gay Meeting Areas

nails - low cost Cien

Solvent for nail polish - Cien
they say about him: remove the enamel in a delicate and safely, without damaging the nail. Also suitable for acrylic nails. Aloe vera nourishes and moisturizes the nail and is suitable for frequent use of the product.
Price: 0.99 €
Quantity: 200 ml
Deadline: not stated.
Where is : from Lidl and I believe only in this chain.
Packaging: The package, in my opinion, is quite pretty. This is a beautiful boccettone vaguely ovoid in shape, translucent plastic. The cap is blue, as stated on the writing front of the pack. Once unscrewed the cap opening the package is not one "bottle" but those with a small hole from which to release a few drops of the product at a time so as to avoid wastage.
Considerations: After having heard rave reviews about this product, I decided to do so, a few months ago, I decided to go to Lidl (there had never been in my entire life, although it is not far from my house ). The smell, while not good, but it is a matter of course because the end is a nail polish remover is bearable, not too aggressive or pungent. Removes all the glazes well, except for very glittery, I just raised the purple microglitter of Kiko (No. 255) and I had to do something like 5 steps, repeatedly rubbing your fingernail to try to remove the glitter residues. I'm thinking to revitalize the bottle once the solvent. I think it will remove the cap feeder, the wash well with soap and water and then pour in some vegetable oil by replacing the cap ... I can finally use without sti oil anoint the world.
Rating: 4 / 5

Ingredients: ethyl acetate, alcohol denat ., isopropyl alcohol, caprylic triglyceride, parfum, niacinamide, panthenol , pyridoxine hcl , tocopheryl acetate, mineral oil, cocos nucifera , Aloe barbadensis leaf extract , CI 16185

0 comments:

Post a Comment