Salut.
Uhuh ... second post of the morning, but now it's time for lunch and the morning is gone.
|
| image taken from Provence |
all'Argan Lip Balm - Provence
they say about him:
CERTIFIED ORGANIC COSMETICS
Amount of Natural Organic Product Certificate: 96.5%
Amount of Natural Organic Product Certificate: 96.5%
The plant constituted only enhances the Organic Argan Oil giving the product a effectiveness. Restructuring
anti-aging because it stimulates cell renewal and fight free radicals.
Emollient: it is easily absorbed and penetrates the deep layers of the epidermis, moisturizing and nourishing. Protective
: improves epidermal barrier protecting it from cold and sun.
Prevents cracking.
anti-aging because it stimulates cell renewal and fight free radicals.
Emollient: it is easily absorbed and penetrates the deep layers of the epidermis, moisturizing and nourishing. Protective
: improves epidermal barrier protecting it from cold and sun.
Prevents cracking.
• TESTED TO NICKEL AND COBALT CHROME
• DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
• FREE GMOs
• DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
• FREE GMOs
Price: 2.59 €
Where is : Perfume Lemons, Esselunga supermarkets, OVS
Pack: Classic brown cap with white stick.
Quantity: 5.7 ml
Deadline: 6 months
Considerations: I have always used the Labello, ever since I was little, I always found it good, and I still trovarmici well (although the incidence is not the best of my lips remain hydrated long enough, do not dry out, does not crack and do not feel the need to reapply the product every 10 minutes). Despite this happy and lasting relationship, I decided to try something new, just for the sake of trying something else. And so I took it (many months ago now), the lip stick all'Argan. Objectively hydrate more and deeper than any other lip balm I've ever tried. The fragrance is very delicate and "buttery", but does not totally bother me. You may wonder where is the flaw ... the flaw is that it just consumed the surface layer of butter there is in contact with a texture granulosissima, almost made a shot. To be clear: it is as if there was an outer casing (basically the walls of the stick) smooth, soft and creamy that contains a heart coarse and very coarse. The product is cumbersome to apply to me, he lies badly, so by no means homogeneous, and the feeling on the lips of these small grains are very bad, seems to have a scrub on my lips. A real shame because the outside of the product is simply fantastic.
Rating: 2 / 3
Ingredients: Pure Argan Oil *, Shea Butter *, * Castor Oil, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Wax *, * Jojoba Oil, Oil * Sweet Almond, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Fragrance.
* certified organic ingredients.
0 comments:
Post a Comment