Friday, March 11, 2011

How Much Is White Stone Empty Dimple Bottle Worth

We always talk about Provence: stick to the lips Shea

Bonsoir.
vo few days ago I spoke of the stock in Provence all'argan lips and my ambiguous relationship with him. We are always home in Provence, and we know another family member: The lip stick at Shea.
Balsamo Lips to Shea-Provence
they say about him:
Without allergens, dermatologically tested, gluten-free. From extensive experience in the use of de Provence The precious virtues of shea nuts, is born at the Shea Butter Lip, make an important contribution to the maintenance of the lips in perfect health and their looks.
protective and soothing: it prevents chapping and redness. Protect from cold and wind, creating a film barrier against external agents
nutritious due to its high content of shea butter, which by nature penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis, feeding thoroughly
Restructuring: Why enriched with Jojoba Oil, known for its restorative properties against cracking
Price: 2.59 €
Where is : Perfume Lemons, Esselunga supermarkets, OVS, in supermarkets.
Package: classic white stick with cork ocher.
Quantity: 5.7 ml
Deadline: 6 months
Considerations: I state that this product but I am using my sister. Obviously not if you bought her. Unlike you have not signed out to go shopping with me ... you say twice a year (Once around October and another around March-April) and some rare time if you really beg. Oh well, the fact is that I went through and Auchan-creams and creams in the area I saw this company and I decided I do not know why, to take it for chapped lips of my blood relatives. The aforementioned sister claims that the smell is very good (assuming I can confirm un'annusatina) and delicate. Repair very well from cold and from the aggressive action of wind, sun, air and smog. The use nourishing properties are felt long and so there is no need to reapply it constantly (and, if she says that the first consider PRACTICAL '). Prevents unsightly cracks typical of the cold. My sister was just in love with this product ... I think the addictive ... sometimes the beak opens, do not apply, but if you sniff ... oh, well ...
Rating: 5 / 5

Ingredients: ricinus communis oil, candelilla wax , Butyrospermum parkii butter , helianthus annus seed wax, cetyl ricinoleate , Simmondsia chinensis oil , caprylic triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil , microcrystalline wax, aloe barbadensis leaf extract , tocopheryl acetate, parfum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment