Bonjour les fille.
First post of the day, written before I go, as usual kindergarten.
this morning I went to write the grid for the final observation ... an incredible effort, then I started to do a little thing to get my costume for Carnival.
Carnival?? But it is past!
Oh no my dear. Although almost all of Italy has already marched through the streets dressed up as anything, throwing confetti (because you have launched confetti and streamers right? You will not be among those foaming ...) to the right and left, there a small corner of that beautiful country sciamerà square decked out in all single point tomorrow. I'm in the province of Milan and Milan and its province following the Ambrosian Rite ... and we Carnival is tomorrow.
Tomorrow, before going out, I'll try to take some pictures of my "dress" (nothing special).
First post of the day, written before I go, as usual kindergarten.
this morning I went to write the grid for the final observation ... an incredible effort, then I started to do a little thing to get my costume for Carnival.
Carnival?? But it is past!
Oh no my dear. Although almost all of Italy has already marched through the streets dressed up as anything, throwing confetti (because you have launched confetti and streamers right? You will not be among those foaming ...) to the right and left, there a small corner of that beautiful country sciamerà square decked out in all single point tomorrow. I'm in the province of Milan and Milan and its province following the Ambrosian Rite ... and we Carnival is tomorrow.
Tomorrow, before going out, I'll try to take some pictures of my "dress" (nothing special).
But now for the reason of this post. In reality there is no reason, except the fact that they will publish some set Polyvore made some time ago.
I think now my passion for the blues, the blues and the like is known. So I decided to do some "outfit" based on blue. is a color I like, which declines easily in both elegant and in the more lively and playful. I call it a color eclectic, versatile, far less staid black, but in some ways similar to it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment