Bonjour.
Maybe there will affect anything but I'll try the same. Yesterday, after consideration, I went for a ride to the center fast fast and Milan, and two little things of Kiko, I donated some gem bigiottosa.
The first stop was at H & M, where I noticed some really nice shirts and a pair of flowery skirts, a and one on the blue powder pink, not bad. I did not try because I had no desire to remove the layers between 1000 scarf, gloves, coat, sweater, etc. ... I hate shopping for winter clothing. Then I went to the jewelry department and make up (I was going to take two enamel: yellow banana and jeans), but was captured by this beautiful set of cuffs in faux leather with leaf-shaped pendants in gold leaf and small rhinestones. I've paid € 6.95. Girls, you probably are not going to believe this ... silly me. Look at them well: bracelets are not? Well ... NO! I noticed just now, even as I write. I said, "thou hast them try," so I've risen from the pack and unrolls unfolds, I find myself holding a necklace. But daiii necklace ... I do not like it at all and then, in short, I bought them as bracelets. Oh well, I'll try to roll it up and use it as a bracelet anyway.
Also from H & M I got this. Time is really a necklace. It 's done, once again, on a lanyard imitation leather very very long time. At the end we find a few trinkets, a golden disc, an amber bead and a pearl-like ring (notice how everything is like something else). But the things that impressed me most are the smallest pen (copper), the largest pen (brown spotted) and the gold pendant shaped like a feather. Fantastic. Even this has cost € 6.95.
Then I went to Pimkie. Even here, I saw the lovely shirts, with prints in a watercolor style depicting views of Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco and Rome. Layered clothing because I have not tried, but in a future shopping trip dedicated to clothing definitely I'll try to get one (if there will be yet). Even here I penetrated among the exhibitors of jewelry and I went out with a necklace.
E 'consists of a chain of old gold color and a different set of charms. In the upper right you see a watch-shaped pendant with a diamond in the middle of the two hands. To decorate this charm is a cream satin bow. There are pendants made of wire chains (two medium size antique gold, shiny gold and two very fine, a shiny gold thicker). There is a butterfly-shaped pendant topped with a clear faceted bead and a key, always in color of old gold, shaped vaguely antique. Price: 10 €.
I was about to leave when I saw a set of earrings and I decided to take it as a gift to my sister as a "reward" for putting up with me during these two months of tests and for having kindly given to prove the words of the Latin ' Italian language exam. If there is really deserved. I fully adhere to his style and his passion: the guitar (acoustic and electric) and rock music in general. It
are three pairs of earrings, all small and "lobe."
From the left we have two small red and black electric guitar, two silver stereo (the ones I like less) and two black converse ... a must for my sister. Oh I forgot, I paid € 5.95.
Well, I'm done.
Au \u200b\u200brevoir.
0 comments:
Post a Comment