Friday, March 18, 2011

Mcdonald Online Application Brampton

Earrings - Part 2

Bonjour.
We open the day by saying that even then finally when the sun is in Milan. At early.

The first post the day is the second episode on my collection of earrings. Among other things, I'm getting in my mind that the disease for those delightful bells and whistles that attach to the ears, probably due to the fact that my dear mother allowed me to make the holes only at the end of the third medium, and that a bit 'of time (almost a year and a half) I had a little' Problem with the new holes to my Lobetti Cicciotti. Perennem were red, inflamed and sometimes become infected, although the cleaning was almost from the operating room. The fact is that I could only put gold earrings, light and little ones ... then the situation has stabilized and a few years ago I decided to try putting a pair of earrings of pure Tolle: miracle! No problem ... then the green light to chandeliers, feathers and all that, according to the taste is common, 90% of cases, a large tacky.

- earrings "button" . Taken by Rossella Carrara in Milan (Via Torino). This store is not exactly cheap, has some superb things. However we see no evil, two earrings in various sizes ... cute as what did not? A loved.
- earrings "star" . Taken by Bijou Brigitte, and then paid up to 5 €. Cute, nice and light (in the sense of weight and style). Nothing pretentious.
- earrings "House of fish" . In fact my sister bought them (from Bijou Brigitte), but since what is mine is yours and what's yours is mine ... 5 fish bones in different colors. In my opinion are very original. Slightly rock but with color.
- earrings "cherry branches" . I do come to mind the cherry branches with pink flowers ... oh well ... I do not know where I bought them. Carini, they're nice but not WOW. Too bad that you have some loose stones pink.

- this earrings do not have a name . I took them my mom all'OVS. I call them with elegant restraint. What beautiful is that they are beautiful, long and slightly above that rattle the ovals alternating two finish after another: a sleek, classic, and a knurled. All this gives more movement.
- earrings "line of stars" . She took these to Bijou Brigitte. Really nice ... three black-white stars are quite simple ... but I like a lot.

- earrings "frost flowers". These date back to the "golden earrings and small." I do not love the yellow gold, often makes me too "granny style". Although not strictly my type of earrings, I prefer things more like decorations Christmas (big and colored), I quite polite. Bright, cold and sparkling.

Bien.
I'm going to swatch glazes Kiko ... carpe diem. Sun're still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment